Renowned bartenders from the local scene share their art.
Six original recipes with a woman’s name created by three female bartenders, leaders in the sector. (Photo: Diffusion)
Akemi Nemoto (Hotel B), Alessandra Dejo (Mad Bar), and Thalia Talavera (Sibaris), well-known bartenders from the local scene share their art thanks to the official launch of the brand’s new limited-edition high-end line ‘Pisco 1615′, created in honor of empowered women.
In addition, you can prepare these drinks at home and enjoy them with your family or you can also go throughout the month of March at La Mar-iposario at Av. La Mar 1332, Miraflores and the two creations of each of them at the guest bars. (Hotel B, MadBar and Sibaris).
1. PERRICHOLI – AKEMI NEMOTO (Hotel B)
Method: shake and strain
- 1 ¾ oz Pisco 1615 Acholado de Mosto Verdes (Harvest 2013-2019)
- ¾ oz Liquor 43
- 1 ½ oz lime juice
- ¾ oz tahiti lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of orange blossom water
You can crush a chicha candy.
You have to beat the ingredients and strain over the glassware with a sweet frost crust
2. BASTIDAS– AKEMI NEMOTO
Method: shaken and built
- 2 oz Pisco 1615 Acholado de Mosto Verdes (Harvest 2013-2019)
- 2 oz melon pulp
- ¾ oz Tahitian lemon
- 2 oz Coca-Cola soda
At the end of preparing the drink you can decorate with dehydrated edible flowers
First you must Beat Pisco, melon and lemon. Strain into a glass with ice and top with a coke.
3. LADY OF CAO – ALESSANDRA DEJO (MadBar)
Glassware: long drink
- 1 1/2 oz Pisco 1615 Mosto Verde Albilla (Vintage 2013)
- 1/2 oz White Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Grapefruit Cordial
- 4 drops Dandelion Bitters
- female rue
- Activated carbon
You must serve each of the ingredients directly in the glass with ice.
4. SARAH HELEN– ALESSANDRA DEJO (MadBar)
Glassware: Martini or Coupe glass
- 1 oz Pisco 1615 Mosto Verde Albilla (Vintage 2013)
- 1/2 oz Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 1/4 campari
- 1/4 Triple Sec
- 1/4 Dry Vermouth
First you must place the ice in a cocktail glass and ingredients. Finally chill the glass and serve.
5. CAPTAIN- THALIA TALAVERA (Sibaris)
Method: Refreshed and Strained
Glassware: Old fashioned glass
- 1 3/4 Pisco 1615 Pure Quebranta (Harvest 2006)
- 1/2 White Vermouth
- 1/4 Cointreau
- ice cube
Place the ice in a cocktail glass and ingredients. Chill the glass and serve.
6. SMOOTHING MISCHIEF– THALIA TALAVERA (Sibaris)
Method: Shake and Strain
- 1 3/4 oz Pisco 1615 Pure Quebranta (Vintage 2006)
- 1 1/2 oz citrus juice (lulo and pineapple)
- 1 oz pineapple syrup.
- 1/4 oz Matacuy
You can decorate your drink with pineapple soil and flowers
Place the ice in a cocktail glass and ingredients. Finally, chill the glass and serve.